Prepaid Digital and Physical Gift Card Order Platform
CPI supports multi-channel gifting for open and closed loop B2C and B2B programs. Our MYCA™ order platform provides a turnkey software solution for program managers, merchants and financial institutions for both physical and digital gift card ordering and fulfillment. MYCA™ can be seamlessly integrated into your existing website platform to provide extra value to your customers. The software can be connected to CPI and other suppliers for physical delivery of card and card packages, and our flexible administration tool allows you to tailor the software to your needs.
Creating and ordering a card is simple: choose or upload an image, create your design, and select a delivery method. The final product can be fulfilled through mail or received digitally within minutes.
- Mobile responsiveness design for use on tablets and smartphones
- API or standalone website — flexible configuration
- Cards, card packages, e-Gifts/digital cards
- Stock galleries images, custom image or photo uploads, co-branding and messaging
- e-Commerce shopping cart with order review (your team or CPI)
- Report writer and export
- Currency and language support
MYCA™ accommodates full product customization — background selections, personal photo and business customer logo uploads, and a variety of fonts and colors to enhance brand and loyalty messaging. Define your own categories and galleries or choose from a library of standard CR80 approved stock images. Configure order quantities, limited edition time frames, load values and payment options, and upload bulk files for large orders. Delivery methods are configurable for physical cards in the mail or sending digitally.
- MYCA™ delivers the gift card directly to the end user’s mobile device.
- Supports open loop and closed loop cards
- Supports gifting, incentives, rewards, rebates and other prepaid channels
- Supports bulk or individualized distributions
- Integrate with cpiMobile™ for tap to pay with NFC or scan a barcode from your mobile device for in store redemption at point of sale.