CPI Card Group is recognized by its customers as an organization of high performers producing quality products and services supported by world-class customer service.
Customer-centricity is in our DNA. Our talented employees in all our locations are the reason for this recognition. From front-line employees to the top leadership, everyone is fully committed to ensuring that we consistently provide quality products and services that exceed expectations.
We utilize the unique talents and perspectives of all our employees, and we welcome ideas on how to improve our service and operations. At CPI, you will have an opportunity to do meaningful work, collaborate with colleagues, engage, learn and grow within the organization.
If you want to work for a growing company that is highly regarded by its customers and has a positive and thriving culture supported by its vision and values, please use the search tool below to search and apply online for career opportunities.
CPI Card Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CPI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location we operate. This policy extends to all employees and includes all aspects of the employment relationship.
We provide comprehensive compensation and benefits programs:
- Paid time off for vacation, personal and company-recognized holidays
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance
- Optional additional life insurance for employees, their spouses and children
- A choice of medical insurance plans that fit your needs
- Prescription drug plans
- Vision benefits
- Dental and orthodontia coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- and long-term disability plans
- Business travel insurance paid by the company
- 401(k) plan with company match